My lover is a sniper

Etiquettes

16/10/04 19:25 

In the film My Lover is a Sniper, the born sniper meets the super female cop, how will their love go? Uchimura Teruyoshi plays a sniper who's living a double life, plus Japanese star Mizuno Miki, from Odoru Daisousasen is sure to send sparks flying! With both actors giving top-class performances, as well as high quality fight sequences, this tense and exciting, not to mention romantic film is set to take the audience for a wild ride!
2001's My Lover is a Sniper and 2002's My Lover is a Sniper EPISODE 2 proved popular when broadcasted on television, and the motion picture came into place due to requests from fans. This retained the spirit of the television sreies while added in new elements to the story, ensuring that old fans and new viewers will both be happy.

Detective Kinako (Mizuno Miki), based in the international crime department of the police, managed to find a sniper's rifle while busting a Chinese smuggling group, with a note on the rifle with "Kinako" written on it. Because Wong Kai Koh (Uchimura Teruyoshi) is an internationally wanted assassin, the police assumes that he is in Japan for an assignment. At the same time, Kinako has been having a Chinese student Fei (Uchimura Teruyoshi) as a house guest. He does not speak Japanese and seems shy, but thanks to Kinako's care he is starting to open up to her. When Kinako is investivating the crime, she begins to suspect that Fei is the assassin Wong. Is he really Wong? How will this affect their relationship?

Quid ce truc???

répondre - Envoyer un message personnel

16/10/04 19:30 RE: My lover is a sniper

ça n'augure rien de très bon à mon avis, une serie tv surbudgetisée comme dirait David Martinez (qui a grossi aussi bcp)

16/10/04 21:19 RE: My lover is a sniper

je suis allé faire un tour sur le blog d'avary, il aurait pas grossi aussi ?

17/10/04 13:17 RE: My lover is a sniper

Et prout, mon posit part en vrille en 2 lignes!!!
Je vais créer un posit sur le poids de Gans, peut être que j'aurai une réponse sur ce "My love is a sniper", certainement un gros nanard à la "wife is a gansgter" mais sait-on jamais.... (soupir).

17/10/04 23:20 RE: My lover is a sniper

comment ça ça part en vrille ? et d'abord c'est à cause de qui ?

Vous devez être identifié pour poster.

Login: Passe :

Nouveau ? Inscrivez-vous ici